Tuesday 18 December 2012

Research into similar products

'The Lost Generation'-  A2 (OCR) media studies documentary about youth culture.

This is a youth culture documentary produced by another A level student called 'The Lost Generation'.

I liked this docmentary because the its shot in the same sort of way i want to shoot my documentary. Obviously the subject is different as theirs was on youth culture and how youths are viewed by older people in society and mine is about cyber bullying. But the shots used in their docuementary are similar to the ones i want to use. They make the interviews more interesting by using clips of youths over the interview so you arent just watching the subject speak. an example of this is at 1:58. This documentary has given me more ideas and has made me think more about how i am going to shoot and edit my documentary so i am getting the right feeling across to the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment