Wednesday 24 October 2012

My media idea- Cyber bullying documentary

My idea is a documentary about cyber bullying and its effect on young people in and out of school. I want to have interviews with the victims of cyber bullying, the actual bullies themselves, social networkers that have witnessed cyber bullying, and teachers that have to resolve cyber bullying problems that are brought into school.










I created a presentation to show my media class so i could explain my production idea. Click Here to see the presentation. Presenting my idea to the class was good as they gave me good feedback on what to to do and what not to do. They also gave me new ideas that made me think further about different camera shots and interviews i am going to do in my documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment